Elegant Single level Living with Exquisite Courtyard Gardens
Set sale by 04/11/2021 5:00pm
Inspect strictly by appointment, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday 1:00-2:00pm. Call Rodney Morley on 0418 321 222
One of the finest examples of single level entertaining, superbly designed by architect Christopher Doyle, this boutique 3 bedroom + study 3.5 bathroom ground floor residence epitomises grandeur and class.
Luxurious with its European Oak parquetry, bespoke Oak cabinetry, limestone and travertine finishes, and sublime marble benchtops, this unrivalled abode showcases a superb entry foyer, a majestic sitting room with gas log fire and French doors onto the west courtyard; a spectacular north facing family room (Oak cabinetry) with a series of French doors onto a covered travertine alfresco area (BBQ & café blinds) in landscaped beauty; an impressive marble kitchen with a full suite of Gaggenau appliances includes gas and induction cooktops and warming drawer, plus a walk in pantry. A gorgeous main bedroom suite with fitted dressing room and luxe travertine ensuite; 2 further bedroom suites (BIRs & ensuite), an executive study with 2 workstations, guest powder room and a fitted laundry.
Take the lift to the lower level to find a secret theatrette / gymnasium area, plus a storage room, a temperature controlled wine cellar and parking for 3 cars.
One of only two, this architectural masterpiece is finished with zoned ducted heating/air conditioning, underfloor heating throughout, video security, alarm, keyless entry, ducted vacuum, sheer linen and silk drapes, heated towel rails and beautiful grounds highlighted by flowing layers of white azaleas, ornamental pear trees and superb cycads.
In one of Toorak’s most coveted streets, walk to the Yarra River Trail, Heyington station, St Catherine’s Girls’ School, St Kevin’s College and Toorak Village.
COVID-19 rules apply:
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
• Masks MUST be worn at all times whilst you are inspecting the property.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Garage