Vintage 60s vitality ready to Reno $490,000 to $535,000 buyers note
In this elegant 60s building taking in the leafy views of Malvern Road, this superbly spacious 2 bedroom top floor security apartment is excited about its next chapter.
Capturing glorious northern sunshine, this renovating opportunity is classic in style featuring a central hallway with abundant storage, a funky kitchen with gas cooking, double doors into a sun drenched living area, an undercover café balcony with seasonal high-rise glimpses; 2 well-sized bedrooms (BIRs) and an original bathroom. In its own private pocket of the building, this apartment eye-opener has security intercom, heating and off-street parking.
A superb location for lifestyle, metres to the tram, Toorak station and Armadale Primary School, walk to High Street boutiques and restaurants, glorious parks, private schools and the delightful Hawksburn Village.
COVID-19 rules apply:
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
• Masks MUST be worn at all times whilst you are inspecting the property.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Garage