Edwardian Authenticity in a Premier Street
Inspect by appointment. Wednesday 5:00 -5:30. Saturday 11:30-12:00. Call Rochelle Butt 0412 707 033
Invitation to a scheduled Zoom Auction.
Topic: Zoom Auction – 14 Malakoff Street, Caulfield North
Time: 01:30 PM Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Date: Oct 24, 2021
Click on the link below to Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 770 8425 9276
In pristine original condition, this stately 2 bedroom solid brick Edwardian one of a pair is a celebration of turn of the century class and distinction.
Lovingly maintained by one family for around 70 years, this beautifully restored treasure is adorned with its leadlight entry and windows, Baltic pine polished boards, rich Red Pine skirting boards and architraves, classic fireplace, 12ft approx. high ceilings with deep cornices, picture rails and timber fretwork.
Superbly spacious, this iconic classic enjoys a charming hallway, 2 generous bedrooms (OFPs, one north facing with a bay window, the other with BIRs), a majestic lounge with gas log fire, a brilliant eat-in kitchen infusing the vintage charm of the original kitchen hutch and IXL cast iron stove in the brick hearth with cottage contemporary cabinetry and modern appliances; a light filled sunroom/study, a glistening bathroom and a laundry with powder room (2nd toilet).
The delightful rear garden is private and secure with a lovely alfresco patio, a pocket of lawn and an auto door to a carport via the rear lane.
Move in and enjoy the heritage charm and the modern conveniences of R/C air conditioning, a water tank and a garden shed, or create your own adaption on this Edwardian gem.
One block from spectacular Caulfield Park and the Hawthorn Road tram, walk to Caulfield Junction cafes, Glenferrie Road boutique and restaurants, Malvern station giving you access to leading schools.
COVID-19 rules apply:
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
• Masks MUST be worn at all times whilst you are inspecting the property.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Carport
- Split System Heating