Spectacular lifestyle apartment on the edge of the Toorak Village
Combining classic proportions with a contemporary edge, this brand-new secure ground floor apartment boasts two bedrooms, each with its own ensuite, powder room, study vast living and dining room and parking for two cars while promising an appealing “lock-up and leave” lifestyle just metres to Toorak Village.
One of only eight bespoke residences in ‘Grantham’, this exclusive home -sized apartment delivers opulent light-filled interiors with high coffered ceilings, custom finishes of timber and marble, oak parquetry floors and an easy floorplan where every room has a garden outlook.
The entry and hall, with art gallery dimensions, lead to an elegantly spacious living and dining area wrapped in floor to ceiling windows that overlook the north- facing garden and outdoor entertainment area. A superb gourmet marble kitchen overlooking the living and dining zone, features the latest Gaggenau ovens, soft closing drawers, integrated fridge/freezer and marble-finished butler’s pantry. The living room, wrapped in a wall of windows and with a great connection to the outdoors, emphasizes the sophisticated yet homely atmosphere. The spacious study with its gas fireplace, is both a retreat and a serious work space.
This exclusive residence features heating, cooling, two gas fireplaces, security video entrance, provision for electric blinds, high end appointments, underground parking for two cars and a store room with a position that is without comparison .
Another quality Charbord Development.
Inspect by appointment – contact Rodney Morley – 0418 321 222
COVID-19 rules apply:
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
• Masks MUST be worn at all times whilst you are inspecting the property.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Garage