An Edwardian Rose Wanting to Bloom
View by private appointment between 11:00 – 11:45 Saturday and Wednesday. Call Christopher Dane 0418 319 809
In a streetscape of classical Edwardian architecture, this commanding 4 bedroom + study 1.5 bathroom period treasure has the space, the charm and the potential to be a magnificent family home.
Enchanting with its timber fretwork, high ceilings with ceiling roses and deep cornices, gorgeous leadlights, picture rails, Baltic pine polished boards and beautiful open fireplaces, this superbly proportioned gem enjoys a magical wide entrance foyer, 4 large bedrooms (OFPs, one with box bay window, one with BIRs), a charming study with brick hearth cellar, a splendid sitting room (OFP), a country style eat-in kitchen (Miele dishwasher) with adjoining TV/meals area, a delightful family room, central bathroom and a fitted laundry with powder room (2nd toilet).
The secure rambling rear garden features a brick paved undercover area with plenty of space to play or extend. A brick shed and a double auto carport with easy access to the rear lane.
Complete with ducted heating/refrigerated cooling, it’s a home that has the right energy to make it your forever family home with a sympathetic renovation and/or a first floor extension or even potential for a subdivision (STCA).
In this sought after street near Peace Park with north facing leafy views over the underground rail line, a casual stroll to Gardiner station, trams, the Gardiner’s Creek walking trails and local shops, minutes to Korowa Anglican Girls’ School, Sacre Coeur and other leading schools along the train line (Scotch College, St Kevins and St Catherines), zoned for Camberwell South Primary School and Auburn Secondary College, and within easy reach of delightful cafes and restaurants along Malvern Road, High Street and Glenferrie Road and great food shopping in Tooronga; and of course there is always Leo’s Supermarket.
COVID-19 rules apply:
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
• Masks MUST be worn at all times whilst you are inspecting the property.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Carport