Single Level Enchanting Edwardian in Garden Beauty
Situated in a beautiful garden of ever-changing colour, this gorgeous 3 bedroom 2 bathroom block fronted Edwardian is a picture of captivating warmth and charm on a single level of the glorious leafy views towards Caulfield Park.
This c1905 sanctuary enjoys a central arched hallway, 2 north facing bedrooms (OFPs & fitted BIRs, main with period style ensuite), a 3rd large bedroom (BIRs), double doors into a stunning sitting room (OFP), a beautiful dining room (OFP), a Blackwood kitchen (new appliances) in the casual living area, a charming bathroom, separate toilet and concealed, yet innovative laundry.
French doors open onto an elevated covered deck that takes in the lush green views, and steps down into a private garden oasis where all you see is blue sky and neighbouring trees.
Heartwarming with its Baltic pine polished boards, leadlight windows, high ceilings with deep cornices and ceiling roses, picture rails, a marble fireplace and timber dadoing, this cherished home is appointed with ducted heating and refrigerated cooling, split system R/C air conditioning, a speaker system, a garden shed and an auto gate to parking.
In this quiet street, metres to the Hawthorn Road tram, Malvern station, Glenferrie Road shops, cafes and restaurants and the eclectic Caulfield Junction cafe scene.
IMPORTANT – To inspect the property you must be fully vaccinated, and you must be able to show your fully vaccinated certificate prior to entering the property. If you are not able to show this certificate you will be prohibited from entering the inspection/property.
COVID-19 rules apply:
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
• Masks MUST be worn at all times whilst you are inspecting the property.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Garage