A Timeless Classic with Gracious Proportions
Taking in the views of the ornamental pear tree borders in a sea of hedged greenery, this exquisite 2 bedroom elevated ground floor apartment is beautifully spacious with the grace and elegance of its era.
With an air of New York graced by a terrazzo and wrought iron elevated entrance and double black-gloss bevel-edged glass doors into the c1957 Modernist building, this elegant treasure enjoys a wide entry hall with a wealth of storage, a glorious north facing living room with decorative mantle, a grand sun filled dining room with balcony; a generous kitchen/meals with timber benchtops and rear access, 2 large bedrooms (BIRs), a mosaic tiled bathroom/laundry and separate toilet.
Captivating with its high ceilings, superb spaces, Crittall Chicago style steel windows and gorgeous northern views onto the up-lit trees, this esteemed beauty is well appointed with Daikin individual room R/C air conditioning, and a carport.
In this leafy tree lined street on top of the hill north of Toorak Road, a delightful stroll to Toorak Village, trams, the Yarra River and private schools including St Catherine’s St Kevin’s, Loreto Mandeville Hall and Geelong Grammar, moments to Como House, golf courses, the train and access to city events.
COVID-19 rules apply:
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
• Masks MUST be worn at all times whilst you are inspecting the property.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Garage