Exciting Town Residence
By Private Appointment Between
Thursday 3rd December, 11:00-11:45
Saturday 5th December, 11:00 – 11:45am
Sunday 6th December, 11:00 – 11:45pm
Striking yet unassuming, this impressive David Edelman designed 3 bedroom + study 2.5 bathroom sensation is an urban sanctuary of indoor outdoor bliss.
Accentuating the stunning garden landscape through huge picture windows, drawing the eye to lap up the towering greenery of the ornamental pear trees, this boutique residence showcases a stellar living area highlighting the designer staircase, north facing dining area opening to a sun drenched deck, seamless white stone kitchen (Smeg appliances), a large executive study with garden views and a stone powder room. Upstairs features a luxe main bedroom (huge WIR, black sheer drapes, balcony & stone ensuite), 2 big bedrooms with BIRs & shared fully tiled ensuite and a separate stone laundry.
Brilliantly designed to incorporate a wealth of storage, this dynamic home blends its industrial edge with the softness of designer wallpapers upstairs, while featuring Oak floors, speakers, ducted heating/air conditioning, ceiling fans, ducted vacuum, video intercom, an alarm, double blinds and laneway access to a huge double auto garage.
In this quiet street near Caulfield Junior College, Caulfield Park, Caulfield Junction cafes and trams, moments to Glenferrie Road shopping and leading schools.
Inspect as advertised strictly by appointment – contact Rodney Morley – 0418 321 222
COVID-19 rules apply:
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Garage