Premier North Facing Sunfilled Entertainer
Timeless, stylish and elegant in private quiet leafy seclusion in the shape of an exquisite 2 bedroom + home office 2.5 bathroom 1st floor north west security apartment is found in exclusive ‘Lyndon.’
Quality built with high ceilings, porcelain tiling and a wealth of storage, this refined entertainer enjoys a superb entry foyer with welcoming built-in cabinetry; expansive north facing open plan entertaining with a well-equipped stone kitchen featuring Miele appliances (2 ovens), solid timber cabinetry and a fabulous island bench, and a large sliding door to an executive home office/3rd bedroom with a library of bookcases and solid timber workstation with storage cabinets.
A separate wing with a hallway of storage leads to the 2 superb bedroom suites (BIRs/custom WIR and lavish ensuites, one with panoramic window), a fully fitted guest powder room and fitted laundry. A sun-drenched alfresco balcony sits amongst the greenery and has a garden box, making it the perfect setting for alfresco dining for small gatherings taking in the city view.
Welcomed by a 3-storey high lobby in this architect designed masterpiece, with lift access to secure basement parking of 2 side-by-side car spaces and huge storage cages, this impressive home is appointed with keyless entry, commercial grade ducted R/C air conditioning, an alarm, quality custom joinery throughout, floor to ceiling windows, loads of built in cupboards & storage, video intercom and street access to Kooyong Road.
Encased in leafy beauty in this landmark building, this house-size apartment is brilliant with sunshine and has all the indulgences you would want from apartment living.
In this coveted position, with the city tram & bus at your door, walk to Caulfield Park, restaurants, elite schools & Caulfield Junction cafes.
COVID-19 rules apply:
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
• Masks MUST be worn at all times whilst you are inspecting the property.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Garage