Elegantly Spacious in a Blue Chip Locale
‘The Canterbury’ In an unrivalled position on the edge of Toorak Village, this esteemed 1 bedroom ground floor security apartment makes a grand statement to your lifestyle.
Welcomed by a spectacular lobby, this boutique abode enjoys herringbone European Oak parquetry floors in the entry foyer and leading into the superb living & dining room with a coffered ceiling, a charming kitchen, a huge bedroom giving you space for a study area with a walk in robe, fully tiled ensuite with a separate toilet and a European laundry.
With private use of a generous courtyard terrace, this prized apartment is beautifully appointed with high ceilings, picture rails, R/C air conditioning, intercom access, pure wool carpets, secure basement parking and bike racks, while offering the opportunity to renovate if desired.
Enjoy a lifestyle of fine wine and dining, movie-going at the local cinemas, or tram catching into the CBD for work, sports events, the theatre, concerts or just to catch up with friends. An exceptional opportunity to get your first Toorak address.
Inspect by appointment – contact Christopher Dane – 0418 319 809
COVID-19 rules apply:
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Garage