‘Rechabite Hall’ – A Distinguished Freestanding Victorian Landmark in Prahran’s Heart
To Inspect call Rodney Morley on 0418 321 222
An iconic landmark erected in 1889, this spectacular Italiante freestanding Victorian building offers five individual suites to be sold as one. Resplendent with a an amazing bluestone entrance and a tessellated tiled foyer, this eclectic group of suites vary in size, formats and grandeur, together with secure on-site parking providing an exceptional commercial opportunity or possibly a future corporate head office.
5 Individual eclectic suites
Solid Investment or future head office
Zone: Activity Centre (ACZ)
Land: 336 sqm
Build area: 800sqm approx.
Secure parking for 8
10 Little Chapel Street is superbly located adjoining Princes Gardens, one street from Chapel Street for fabulous restaurants, cafes, boutiques, Prahran Market and trams on both Malvern Road and Chapel Street, a short stroll down Greville Street to Prahran station.
URL link to the on-line Auction
COVID-19 rules apply:
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
• Masks MUST be worn at all times whilst you are inspecting the property.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
- Offices Commercial Category
- Land is 336.00 sqm
- Floor Area is 900.00 m²
- 8 Car Spaces