If you have decided on a property and you would rather apply online, you will need to fill out a Tenancy Application Form. Each of our rental properties are able to be applied for online. After searching through listings, you can click on the button that appears on the property detail page which is pictured below.

Please supply the relevant identification and documentation required to make up your 100 points. We will acknowledge your application within 24 hours and advise the landlords decision.

Apply for this property

All required repairs need to be in writing using either this Maintenance Request Form online or by email or fax to our office. If firm arrangements regarding access for any tradespeople are not kept by you, the service charge for calling the tradesperson will be automatically passed on to you for payment.

All repairs are attended to as promptly as possible, however it is often necessary to obtain the landlords approval and/or quotes before any work can commence, so unfortunately a time delay is sometimes unavoidable.

Emergency Repairs

Under the Residential Tenancies Act, we advise that the following items only are considered urgent repairs:

  • Burst water service
  • Gas Leak
  • Broken or blocked toilet
  • Serious roof leak
  • Dangerous electrical fault
  • Flooding or flood damage
  • Failure or breakdown of gas supply
  • Serious storm or fire damage
  • Electricity or water supply failure or breakdown

If an emergency situation arises, and you are unable to contact our office, please call the applicable tradesperson as detailed below.

Plumber S&R Plumbing 0423 912 131
Electrician S&R Electricals 0423 912 131
Locksmith VIP Locksmiths 0403 049 957
Glass Aussie Glass 1300 882 181

Maintenance Form

Your Residential Tenancy Agreement is a legally binding contract, providing protection for both you and the Landlord.

You can terminate the Residential Tenancy Agreement in the following ways:

If you intend to vacate at the end of your Residential Tenancy Agreement you are required to give twenty-eight (28) days written notice prior to the expiry of the fixed term of your Agreement.

Once the fixed term has expired you are at liberty to continue living at the property on a Periodic Tenancy (month to month) where you are still bound by the terms and conditions of the original lease agreement, or to vacate. If you intend to vacate, written notice to that effect must be received by our office at least twenty-eight (28) days prior to the vacating date.

If unforeseen circumstances arise and you have to vacate prior to the expiration of your Residential Tenancy Agreement please contact your Property Manager immediately and we will endeavour to assist you in finding suitable tenant/s. However, you will still be responsible for the rent until another suitable tenant is found as well as the payment of a letting fee, and all advertising costs.

If you wish to vacate, please fill in the electronic form or download the form, and mail it, or drop it off to us.

Notice To Vacate Form