BLUE CHIP FREEHOLD INVESTMENT
This exceptional, retail investment situated in the absolute heart of Toorak Village.
Securely leased to longstanding Toorak Village tenant ‘Eyescan’ returning $82,400 per annum + GST & Outgoings (increasing to $84,872 as at 1 July 2021).
Lease term of five (5) years with a further five (5) year option, having commenced 1 July 2019.
Fixed annual increases of 3% and a market review at option.
Flexible Commercial 1 zoning allowing multiple options for future use (STCA).
Situated in the heart of the tightly held Toorak Village, which services Melbourne’s most affluent residential suburbs.
Located next to Vicland Property Groups $600M commercial re-development of Village Way, which will house 12,000sqm* of A Grade office space over 8 levels and a ground floor Coles Supermarket.
Luke Bisset 0400 344 211
Michael Ludski 0419 020 203
COVID-19 rules apply:
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
• Masks MUST be worn at all times whilst you are inspecting the property.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
- Retail Commercial Category
- Floor Area is 120.00 m²