A Wealth of Land and Possibilities
On 681sqm approx. of prized Caulfield South land, this retro 70s single level home currently being used as a share house, in original condition, making it the perfect candidate for a new upgrade, new home site or excellent 2 unit development site (STCA).
As a renovator, the grand proportions are highlighted with curved walls and customized cabinetry, generous living and dining areas, a classic kitchen, a sizeable garden courtyard, ducted heating, air conditioning and a single lock up garage.
With a wide frontage – perfect for a side-by-side development (STCA), this enormous home could also make a superb new home site, where you can take advantage of the width and the east-facing rear garden to make a home of significance.
Position perfect for families, with the Glen Huntly Road tram at the street’s end, walk to the fabulous Booran Reserve, Glen Huntly Village cafes, the train, zoned for Caulfield South Primary School.
COVID-19 rules apply:
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
• Masks MUST be worn at all times whilst you are inspecting the property.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
- 7 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Garage