Contemporary Splendor in Private Garden Beauty (no body corp)
Magnificently meeting the functional demands of modern family living in a wonderfully central location, this stylish 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom entertainer has been expertly designed by James Rigney Architects to effortlessly flow over two lavish levels.
Showcasing a variety of sunlit shared areas on a coveted corner site, discover a refined formal lounge room and a light-filled, open-plan living and dining area with an exquisite, marble-mantled open fireplace. Both spaces face north, offering French-door access to a brightly colourful garden and paved courtyard behind a towering brick fence. Spill outside to this welcoming oasis, an ideal setting for alfresco dining, lounging and entertaining in the glorious northern sun.
Under soaring ceilings with the natural warmth of Jarrah underfoot, enjoy a glistening, granite-topped kitchen featuring high-end Smeg appliances and an entertainers’ breakfast bar with plenty of room for food preparation.
Head upstairs to all 3 bedrooms with the palatial main bedroom graced with a twin-vanity ensuite and substantial dressing room. The other pair of robed bedrooms are serviced by a family-sized bathroom with a sumptuous bath and separate walk-in shower.
Finished to the highest standards, the list of special features includes a ground-floor powder room, large laundry, panel heating and split-system heating/cooling, high-security CCTV and alarm system, gated intercom entry, and a remote-controlled double garage featuring internal/external access plus storage capabilities.
Metres from Martin Street Village and Gardenvale train station, walk to boutique shopping, lively cafes, schools, childcare. and Brighton and Elwood beaches. Downsizers can purchase with supreme confidence, families can enter the Brighton market with certainty, and investors will appreciate the expectation of high returns.
* 3 large bedrooms, main with spacious dressing room and twin vanity ensuite, 2 with BIR
* Impressive formal lounge
* Roomy open-plan living/dining with open fireplace
* Sparkling kitchen with Smeg appliances, granite benchtops and breakfast bar
* Luxurious, family-sized bathroom with large bath and walk-in shower
* Handy ground-floor powder room
* Large laundry with ample bench and storage space
* Private, north-facing courtyard and beautifully maintained flowering garden
* Remote-controlled double garage featuring internal and external access plus storage
* Split-system heating/cooling and panel heating
* Plush carpets and Jarrah floorboards
* Moments from schools, parkland, shopping, transport and beach
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Garage