Fabulous Position - Superior Quality
By Private Appointment Between
Thursday 3rd December, 12:00 – 12:45
Saturday 5th December, 12:00 – 12:45pm
Sunday 6th December. 12:00 – 12:45pm
Built to last, this spectacular Synman Justin Bialek designed 3 bedroom 2 bathroom family home is an elegant entertainer with class and exclusivity.
With a beautiful garden split level walkway to create elevation and presence, this solid brick (Daniel Robertson) residence showcases an imposing timber entry door to a porcelain tiled foyer with a decorative marble motif in a circular split level connection to the main bedroom suite (fitted WIR & travertine ensuite) and the formal sitting & dining rooms. The north facing open plan living & dining area has a seamless transition to the secluded sandstone paved alfresco garden (automated café awning & mains gas BBQ); and features a granite kitchen with Miele appliances including microwave & oven, 2 dishwashers and 2 sinks. A separate wing is home to the 2 generous children’s bedrooms (BIRs, fernery outlook), neutral toned bathroom with marble vanity, powder room and a family laundry.
Brilliant with light through its floor to ceiling windows, this superb family home is perfectly private and appointed with plantation shutters, ducted heating/air conditioning, video intercom, ducted vacuum, in-built speakers, irrigation system, climate-controlled cellar and a double auto garage and store room.
In one of Caulfield North’s premier tree lined avenues, minutes to Alma Village, Malvern Central, train, tram and leading schools.
Inspect as advertised strictly by appointment – contact Rodney Morley – 0418 321 222
COVID-19 rules apply:
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 622.00 sqm
- 2 Garage