Art Deco Class with Classic Proportions
Beautifully proportioned, this imposing c1940s Art Deco 3 bedroom + study cream brick 2-storey classic stands tall to capture bay glimpses and gorgeous views.
Completely secure, this light filled treasure is an outstanding renovator retaining its original beauty, enjoying a wide entry foyer, double etched glass doors to a superb north facing sitting room with granite open fireplace, double etched glass doors to the lovely dining room (parquetry floors), a timber kitchen, sun filled study (private access), a guest powder room and laundry. Up the wide staircase, there’s a large landing, 2 king-size bedrooms (BIRs and balcony terraces), a 3rd double bedroom (BIRs) and a central bathroom.
An elevated terrace sits over the secluded rear garden with paved alfresco taking in all the afternoon sun.
Heightened by the glamour of the era with its high ceilings, original floorboards and etched glass windows including delightful port-hole windows, this solid brick abode is modernised with video intercom, an alarm, ducted heating, R/C air conditioning, loads of storage including a cloak room, a huge double garage with store room and auto gates to additional parking for up to 4 cars.
Private with views of the leafy tree lined boulevard, this stately home is moments to Malvern Central, Alma Village, train, trams and local parks, moments to elite schools, boutique shopping and on-trend dining.
COVID-19 rules apply:
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
• Masks MUST be worn at all times whilst you are inspecting the property.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Garage