SUPER SPACIOUS PARKSIDE LIVING WITH GLITTERING CITY VIEWS
Beautifully bright with large windows framing views of the dynamic city skyline, this well-proportioned 2 bedroom 2nd floor apartment is a north-facing haven, footsteps to glorious Faulkner Park.
Nestled in ‘Park Mansions,’ in the coveted Domain precinct, this light-filled temptation features a welcoming central hallway, double glass doors to a radiant north facing living room, a subway-tiled kitchen/meals (gas stove, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher), a huge main bedroom (BIRs), a peaceful 2nd bedroom and a gleaming renovated bathroom/laundry.
With spectacular views of Melbourne’s high-rises and weather patterns, this solid brick abode is comfortable with Noirot panel heating, a security door, storage, shared on-site parking along with permit parking available for the owner occupier and visitor.
A heartbeat to The Royal Botanic Gardens, walk to the tram, train, fine dining on Toorak Road and Domain Road, and boutique shopping on Chapel Street, moments to Melbourne’s amazing sporting venues.
COVID-19 rules apply:
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
• Masks MUST be worn at all times whilst you are inspecting the property.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Garage